Where Is It is an intriguing game and your baby will enjoy playing.
The point of the game is that you hide a toy and ask your baby: Where is the Teddy Bear? Take it out and say: Here it is! Here the Teddy Bear is!
You can play in this way with other objects in your room.Look around and ask: Where is the table? Touch the table and say: Here it is! Here the table is! Let your baby touch the toy or the table when you say: Here it is! Here the table is!
As soon as your baby learns these objects within two weeks, add and play with new ones.
You should know
– The baby is learning to look for and touch objects
– Movement to an abject is essential for visual development
– The baby is learning important concepts Where and Here
– Rhythm and rhyme develop the learning of the sounds and intonation of the language.
– Looking for the objects strengthens cognitive, motor and language development.